Thursday, March 24, 2011

another try..


i knew this one girl when i was duduk sorg2 at student centre.. my eye keep on looking at her, stare for a while she's sooo beautiful, her hair perfectly fall down without her trying.. this is another try for me, yes another try after what 'she' did to me.. i'm not give a full hope, i dun have any confidence yet coz i did learn my past mistake.. i really hope this time will happen..

'her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining,
her hair falls perfectly without her trying
she's so beautiful and I tell her every day
I know when I compliment he
r she wont believe me
its so sad to think she don't see what I see
but every tim
e she asks me do I look okay
I say when I see your face there's not a thing that I would change
cause you're amazing just the way you are
and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile
cause girl you're amazing
just the way you are




No comments:

Post a Comment