Monday, March 28, 2011


Lets pretend like it's from the start
Like I'm eating lunchoff of styrofoam trays
Trying to be the next photographer comin out the A
Hoping for a record deal to ignore my pain
Now lets pretend likeI'm on the stage
And when my shots heard everybody like it
Okay
And everybody know my name and everywhere I go people always compliment
Oh yeah and I justuploaded my new picture on the first week more than Five-Hundred Thousand like
Gold in the spring and diamond in the fall and then a world tour just to top it all off
And lets pretend like they called me the greatest selling out arenas with big ass stages
And everybody loved me and no one ever hated
Lets try to use imagination

and then i was fall from the top
somebody took it from me
where should i put my name?
shit it's just a simple thing i can't do it
how shame i am to all..

No comments:

Post a Comment