Friday, March 11, 2011

Car license! Pleaseeee! / last paper sucks!

last morning i had an accident with my sister, kesian kami jatuh tegolek jgk la kat tgh jln tu puncanya tayar depan pancit tiba2? last day when i woke up in the morning my phones ringging 'Aidil Hafeez calling' i pressed green button 'kau kat mana? dtg la kolej study last minit' then i go out to the window and i saw out there, it's raining.. damn how can i pick up my sister then answer my last paper? i'm 20 now, not 15.. i'm adult now, not teenage.. car lisence is important for certain case please understand all this.. haihhh.. kempunan akuu nk drive kereta ke kolej mcm budak2 laen..

today i'm taking my last paper, i'm totally ready to answer all of it coz i've read n hafal all the tips so ape lg mau risau? cehh poyo je, skali dah masuk bilik exam after prepare all my things (pen, pencil and etc) selak paper 'labelkan jenis-jenis suntingan photoshop pada rajah 2' shitttttt.... ape bendaa aku nk jwb niee... start situ dah start tension da 'ishh soalan ape ni' i look around my friends also kerut dahi when answer the paper, haha.. i leave all the merepek2 punya soalan lantak lahh, fed up aku.. harap lulus je.. huh..

No comments:

Post a Comment