Monday, March 7, 2011

have you ever met a girl that you thought was perfect?

Vanity Mansion, around 2 am i heard this one girl drop 'i like that - Anger Dimas Remix' my fav track then i quickly jump into the dance floor i told rain to 'weh ko peggang camera aku jap!' he replied 'tangkap gamba aku dgn aisha jap' and i said 'jap weh lagu ni dowhh' the he buat muka. I quickly to the dance floor and wait until the song 'koyak' then bang my head like shitt.. i take about 2 3 shot when the crowd happening after that i go to the DJ console n try to snap the Dj who spin my fav song.. first shot, over expose.. second shot, juz niceee but then i was freeze 'damn cute dis lil girl!' after that i stand very near the Dj console and my eye keep looking at her, the way she excited, so childish, comel gilaaa... 5am at home finally after having nasi lemak BRJ.. lay down on my katil dgn laptop sebelah uploading all the picture, when i woke up at the morning someone PM me and guess who :)

No comments:

Post a Comment